Containers are becoming the de-facto standard to deploy applications, as they are very easy to use, as well as cost-effective. Containers can help everyone involved in the application lifecycle, be it Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, or Operations Engineers. In this course we will see how Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers can automate and streamline their processes with Docker.
- Access to a workstation with Linux, Mac, or Windows installed
- Familiarity with the command line
- Working knowledge of Docker, Git, and GitHub
- Basic understanding of Cloud
- Access to a Linux server or Linux desktop/laptop, if not accessing the DigitalOcean Cloud
- Basic knowledge of Python.