This course is designed to provide network administrators and engineers, as well as system administrators who want to move into networking, with the skills necessary to maintain an SDN deployment in a virtual networking environment.
As software displaces many of the functions that hardware performs currently or performed in the past, more individuals with SDN skills are needed. This course is designed to provide you with the skills necessary to manage an SDN deployment. You'll learn:
- The basic concepts behind software defined networking
- How to set up and administer a software defined network
- The key tools and utilities needed to make managing SDN in a virtual network and how to use them
- And much more!
- See The Course Outline
This course is:
- 100% online and self-paced
- Contains 16 labs (with solutions) designed by our experts
- Designed to build the skills and knowledge necessary to run SDN