Delivery: Online Self-Paced
Who It's For: System Administrators who are primarily responsible for operating OpenStack clouds. Administrators and developers deploying applications and infrastructure on OpenStack will also benefit from this course.
Prerequisites: Knowledge in Linux System Administration, concepts and administration for network, storage and virtual systems (as taught in LFS201 Essentials of System Administration) is useful. Basic Linux command line skills are required.
Materials: One year of online access to all course labs and content.
This course is:
- 100% online and self-paced
- Contains over 40 labs you can run in an on-demand live OpenStack environment.
- Designed to build the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively administer an OpenStack instance.
- Excellent preparation for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam from The OpenStack Foundation.
About This Course
This course teaches you how to administer and use the core Openstack services. You’ll learn:
- The full range of OpenStack services, including deployment, administration, usage and distributed storage.
- How to deploy multiple distros and provision virtual machines using OpenStack services.
- How to create and deploy enterprise Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
- How to run and troubleshoot Neutron, Ceph and Nova Services.
- And much more!
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
You will have access to the course for a full year from the date of purchase, regardless of how quickly you complete the course. You can expect the course to take 40-50 hours to complete (although the course is self-paced, so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you like).