Essentials of OpenStack Administration
OpenStack is growing at an unprecedented rate, and there is high demand for individuals who have experience managing this cloud platform. This course will teach you everything you need to know to create and manage private and public clouds with OpenStack.
This course is excellent preparation for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam from the OpenStack Foundation.
Book your LFS452 course at our Authorized Training Partners
This course teaches you how to deploy, administer and use the core OpenStack services.
- Delivery Method: classroom course
- Duration: 4 days of instructor-led class time
- Hands-on labs & Assignments
- Ressources & Course Manual
- Experience level: Intermediate
After the course you will receive a certification of completion
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Cloud Fundamentals
- Chapter 3. Managing Guests Virtual Machines with OpenStack Compute
- Chapter 4. Components of an OpenStack Cloud
- Chapter 5. Components of a Cloud – Part Two
- Chapter 6. Reference Architecture
- Chapter 7. Deploying Prerequisite Services
- Chapter 8. Deploying Services Overview
- Chapter 9. Advanced Software Defined Networking with Neutron
- Chapter 10. Advanced Software Defined Networking with Neutron – Part Two
- Chapter 11. Distributed Cloud Storage with Ceph
- Chapter 12. OpenStack Object Storage with Swift
- Chapter 13. High Availability in the Cloud
- Chapter 14. Cloud Security with OpenStack
- Chapter 15. Monitoring and Metering
- Chapter 16. Cloud Automation
- Chapter 17. Conclusion
- Chapter 18. Evaluation Survey
This course is for System Administrators who are primarily responsible for operating OpenStack clouds. Administrators and developers deploying applications and infrastructure on OpenStack will also benefit from this course. Knowledge in Linux System Administration, concepts and administration for network, storage and virtual systems is useful. Basic Linux command line skills are required.