Deploying and Managing Linux on Azure
This course is designed to bring Microsoft Professionals up to speed on deploying Linux on Azure. It contains a thorough introduction to Essential Linux System Administration, as well as discussing containers and virtualization. It goes into depth on administering Linux on Azure and use of the important tools required to maintain deployment.
Book your LFS305 course at our Authorized Training Partners
In this course you’ll learn how to deploy and manage Linux in Azure environments.
Some topics covered include:
- Essential Linux System Administration
- Using containers including Docker and Moby, Azure Agent on Linux and Azure services
- A survey of Puppet, Ansible, CHef, Saltstack, Nagios, Zabbix
- Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Delivery Method: classroom course
- Duration: 4 days of instructor-led class time
- Hands-on labs & Assignments
- Ressources & Course Manual
- Experience level: Beginner
After the course you will receive a certification of completion
- Chapter 1. Getting started, Linux and Azure Fundamentals
- Chapter 2. Advanced Linux System Administration
- Chapter 3. Working with Containers on Linux
- Chapter 4. Deploying Linux in Azure
- Chapter 5. Automation and Orchestration
- Chapter 6. Monitoring and Troubleshooting
No previous experience with Azure is required – this course is accessible to Linux professionals as well as Microsoft professionals and therefore does not have specific requirements regarding Microsoft knowledge.