Hyperledger Fabric Administration
This course is designed for system administrators who want to take deeper dive into how to manage, implement and operate on a daily basis within the Hyperledger Fabric network.
Book your LFS272 course here
Book the CHFA Certification here
This Hyperledger Fabric Administration course will provide a deeper understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network and how to administer and interact with chaincode, manage peers, operate basic CA-level functions, and much more.
- Delivery Method: online self-paced
- Duration: 18-20 hours of Course Material
- Hands-on labs & Assignments
- Video content
- 12 months of Access to Online Course
- Discussion Forums
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Course Introduction
- Chapter 1. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Chapter 2. Hyperledger Fabric
- Chapter 3. Hyperledger Fabric Transactions
- Chapter 4. Hyperledger Fabric Transactions – Full Cycle
- Chapter 5. Membership Services, MSPs, and Channels
To best benefit from this course you should have:
- Knowledge of basic Linux system administration commands, and navigation
- Knowledge of bash basics
- Strong knowledge of containerization and Docker
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases and general understanding of CouchDB
- Strong understanding of Hyperledger Fabric architecture and components. This means you should understand what ledgers are, and how they operate, the different types of network nodes (endorser, commiter, orderer, etc.). You should know what chaincode is, and its relevance to peers. Understand the purpose of a Certificate Authority and its identity administration.
We highly recommend that you first take the Blockchain for Business: An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies (LFS171x) MOOC which is free to audit on edX.