Anyone interested in learning more about one of the most in-demand cloud technologies on the market today.
- Some experience deploying web-based applications
- Comfortable using the command line and SSH
- Little to no Cloud Foundry experience
Introduction to Cloud Foundry and Cloud Native Software Architecture
- Explore the runtime, security and network of Cloud Foundry.
- How to build runtime and framework support with buildpacks.
- Learn "The Twelve Factor app" design patterns for resiliency and scalability.
- Get the steps needed to make your app "cloud-native".
- Understand how each component of Cloud Foundry combine to provide a cloud-native platform.
- Study techniques and examples for locating problems in distributed systems.