This Hyperledger Fabric Administration course will provide a deeper understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network and how to administer and interact with chaincode, manage peers, operate basic CA-level functions, and much more.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- Get a good understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network topology
- Handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Administer identities, provide permissions, revoke or remove malicious nodes from the network
- Troubleshoot network components by learning how and where to configure component logging
- Learn about service discovery and private data.